The purpose of homework clinic is to provide students with an opportunity to complete their homework with teachers present to help as needed. In order to maintain a safe and effective learning environment, the following guidelines have been created.
- Snacks are to be eaten before students enter the Library Media Center hallway.
- Food, drinks, and electronic devices are not allowed.
- Computers may be used only for academic purposes.
- Students must be accompanied by an adult to recover forgotten homework.
UPON ENTERING HOMEWORK CLINIC
- Please place backpacks in hallway against the window wall.
- Retrieve homework and supplies from backpacks, and double check that you did not leave anything in your classroom or locker.
- Sign in at the Circulation Desk when you arrive at Homework Clinic.
UPON LEAVING HOMEWORK CLINIC
- All students must stay at Homework Clinic until 4:00.
- A parent or parent representative must come into the Library Media Center (Homework Clinic) for a student to leave before 4:00.
- All students must exit via the school’s front doors.