There’s no better way to start off the day and develop an appetite for your favorite holiday feast than a brisk run/jog/walk on Thanksgiving morning! Bring the entire family and your friends. Everyone is welcome! Anyone can participate regardless of age or experience. The course is approximately 5K or 10K (twice around). The race will begin at 9:00 a.m. in front of “Shall We Dance Studio”, move through City streets, and conclude with The Anchorage Trail loop.
- Registration begins at 8:15 a.m. outside the lower level of PICNIC restaurant.
- $20.00 for adults, includes, T-shirt, hat or medallion (only $15 for all Civic Club members)
- $5.00 for kids/students under 21, includes Turkey Trot medallion or official hat
- Admission is FREE for members of the Anchorage Public School Cross Country team.
- Prizes & plaques awarded for best time in male and female categories by age and distance.