Support your APTA and save tons of time by ordering your school supplies online! K-6th grade school supply lists are now available and ready for shopping. Go to to place your order today before it gets lost in the summer shuffle! Complete your online order no later than July 26th to ensure your supplies arrive before orientation. Better yet…do it now before you forget! All supplies will be boxed and shipped to your doorstep.
Use , to easily:
- Login and buy each of your student’s supply lists with just a few clicks
- Deselect items you already have from your shopping cart
- Click here for
Please Also Note:
- When using schooltoolbox.com, be sure to select your student’s appropriate grade for next school year.
- 7th and 8th grade supply lists are being facilitated by the 7th and 8th teachers and will be emailed directly to families. The lists will also be included in ‘back to school” packets.
- Chromebook Cases – Rising 6th graders will need to purchase a padded case for their Chromebook computers. APS has a recommended case that is available on Amazon and School Specialty. All families have the option to purchase another reasonably sized padded bag. The bag must brought to orientation before a Chromebook will be issued to the student.
- Planners – Student planners will be available for purchase again this year at back to school orientation
- Wishlist Items – Teacher “wishlist” requests will be included in your classroom assignment packet or distributed in your student’s classroom at orientation
- Headphones – All students are required to have a set of “over ear” headphones (no earbuds) for use in the computer lab. They are used throughout students’ school career at Anchorage School so generally one pair will last all nine years. Your child may also need a second pair of headphones for his or her classroom (earbuds or over ear) – if so, these will be included on the school supply lists. Please review computer lab headphone recommendation if you have not yet purchased headphones for your new student or if your returning student needs a new pair! Your child may also need a second pair of headphones for his or her classroom – if so, these will be included on the school supply list on school
Should you have any questions or issues with school supply ordering, please email Leslie McClure at .