With the construction in the Media Center, homework help will be held this fall in the Stem Lab and in adjoining classrooms if space is needed Monday through Thursday, 3:00 – 4:00. The purpose of homework help is to provide 1st through 8th grade students with an opportunity to complete their homework with teachers present to help as needed. In order to maintain a safe and effective learning environment, the following guidelines have been created.
- Snacks are to be eaten before students enter the Homework Help.
- Food, drinks, and electronic devices are not allowed.
- Computers may be used only for academic purposes.
UPON ENTERING HOMEWORK HELP
- Please place backpacks in hallway outside the stem lab door.
- Retrieve homework and supplies from backpacks, and double check that you did not leave anything in your classroom or locker.
- Sign in when you enter Homework Help.
UPON LEAVING HOMEWORK HELP
1st through 5th grade students must stay at Homework Help until 4:00, unless signed out by a parent at the front office. Middle school students may leave early with parent permission by calling or emailing the front office. All students must exit via the school’s front doors.
As with any after-school activity, please make sure you have designated your child to attend Homework Help in PikMyKid.
Homework Help will not be held the following weeks:
Monday, Tuesday, November 25-26
During KPREP Testing in the spring
Tuesday, Wednesday, May 26-27