Our first Anchor Academy was a huge success! Please ask our students to tell you about their experiences. If their responses are brief (“It was fine”) you might ask:
- How can you conserve energy? (Captain Current, K – 3)
- What should you do to be safe around energy? (Captain Current, K-3)
- Tell me what you know about leather and its uses. (Art Discovery, K-8)
- What sorts of things do others do that lift you up? (Because of You, 5-8)
- How could our community be different if people were kinder? (Because of You, 5 – 8)
Additionally, a huge shout out to the MANY parent volunteers who were on hand to support Art Discovery: you all are AWESOME! It was wonderful having you work alongside our anchors! Mark your calendars for the next Anchor Academy: December 11!