In the case of severe weather, emergency status or unexpected closings, delays and dismissals we will enable the REACH Alert System that sends school alerts via text messages, phone calls (cell or landline) and/or emails.
To register for REACH Alert, simply follow the following steps:
- Go to reachalert.com and click on MY ACCOUNT and then select CREATE ACCOUNT to establish your initial account.
- Follow the prompts.
- When prompted for Network Name, enter Anchorage School and click on the school name when it appears in the dropdown list.
- When prompted for a role, select parent.
- Be sure to select to receive “alerts”. Individuals only registering to receive “Reminders” will not receive school closing information.
- Upon joining the school network you may also want to click on JOIN and select the City of Anchorage network.