Due to safety procedures and guidelines, this year our talent show will be a Virtual Talent Show.
Here is how this will work:
- Practice your performance.
- Record a video of your performance and send your video to Ms. Morris no later than Friday, March 12.
- All approved videos submitted by the deadline will be put together for a virtual performance to be shared with the Anchorage School Community on the Music Instagram Page and the School Website on Thursday, March 18th.
- Music/Content must be school appropriate. Inappropriate music/content will not be shared in the Talent Show. If you are unsure if your music/content will be approved, please send your video in early to double check!
- Your video may not include students from multiple grade levels unless all participants are siblings. Videos submitted with non-sibling grade-level mixtures will not be included in the Talent Show. If you are recording a Talent Show Video with someone whom you do not live with, even if they are in the same grade, you must have a mask on and remain 6 feet apart. Videos submitted with non-household mixtures without masks and safety procedures will not be included in the Talent Show.
Please reach out if you have any questions!