APS teachers’ supply lists for the 2021-2022 school year are now available online! Support your APTA and save tons of time by ordering school supplies (Grades K-8) at www.schooltoolbox.com! Just a few clicks and supplies will be boxed and delivered directly to your doorstep. All orders can still be customized to remove any items you don’t need! Complete your online order by July 26 to ensure your supplies arrive before school starts.
Important Supply Reminders and Updates
- When using schooltoolbox.com, select your student’s appropriate grade for next school year.
- Academic Planners – This year the APTA will provide planners free of charge only to students whose teachers require the APS standard academic planner (see below). Planners will be distributed in the classroom by the teacher at the start of school, only in the grades where the APS standard planner is required. Please review the list below and note the grade level plan.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade – No Planners Used
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades – APS Standard Planner Required
- 5th Grade – Digital Planner to Be Used, APS Standard Planner Optional
- 6th Grade – Digital Planner to Be Used, APS Standard Planner Optional
- 7th and 8th Grades – Digital Planner to Be Used, Paper Planner Optional (7/8 students may choose their own brand)
- 7th/8th Grade Additional Items – All 7th and 8th grade students need the following items that are not included in schooltoolbox : 1) A TI-84 Plus CE Calculator (NOT Nspire CAS). 2) Two Five Star Advance Spiral Notebooks, 2 Subject, College Ruled Paper, 100 Sheets, 9-1/2″ x 6″, – One in Red and One in Blue. These can be ordered as a two pack or individually (see amazon links here: Two Pack; Red; Blue )
- Headphones – All students are required to have a set of plain (no decorations) “over ear” headphones (no earbuds or wireless) for use in the computer lab. They are used throughout students’ school career at Anchorage School. Your child may also need a second pair of headphones for his or her classroom – if so, these will be included on the school supply list on schooltoolbox.com.
- Rising 6th graders and New Middle School Students will need to purchase a padded case for their Chromebook computers. The bag must be available for use before a Chromebook will be issued to the student. Students may select a padded “Case-It” with a laptop sleeve or a standalone padded laptop zip up sleeve.
- Wishlist Items – Any additional items requested by your teacher for the classroom will be included in your classroom assignment packet or communicated by the teacher.
- Questions? – Contact Leslie McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-525-0570.